Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Meet the Salem MA Police Department K9 Unit!


The Dogs of Salem MA is a new Four Paws Acupuncture You Tube Series featuring the dogs that live and work in Salem MA, and pet friendly businesses. 

The Four Paws Acupuncture You Tube Channel is free to subscribe to. https://www.youtube.com/@fourpawsacupuncture

I was so elated when the Salem MA Police Department gave me permission to visit with their K9 Unit dogs and officers. Here is a short video of that visit. I was very nervous and apologize for the shaky camera and voice! It was overwhelming to be in that police headquarters - and amazing! WOW

Meet K9 Madden, black lab who is trained in detecting explosives and firearms. Such a brave boy!

Derby is a Golden Retriever who is Salem's Community Resource Dog - a therapy dog and is adorable! 

Watch the video to learn more about the dogs and their handlers.



A special thanks to all those at the Salem MA Police Department for making this possible, their patience and help! It was such a pawsome experience. 

Recommendations for my human patients

  Welcome! I created this blog post so that all the information I recommend to my human patients may be found in one area, and also to save ...