Sunday, February 19, 2023

Canine Hip Dysplasia 🐕‍🦺Holistic Solutions & Therapies to Relieve Pain & Symptoms 🐾


One of the most common ailments in dogs that I treat with acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine is Hip Dysplasia. I have created this Youtube with information that may help your dog.


I am accepting new patients at Our Family Veterinary Services in Peabody MA. Your pet does NOT have to be a patient at the office.

To learn more about our holistic services for dogs and cats:
  • Acupuncture
  • Laser Therapy
  • Acupressure Tui Na
  • Reiki
  • Herbal & Homeopathic Medicine
  • Online classes 
  • Books
Please visit the Four Paws Acupuncture website: https://www.fourpawsacupuncture.com





Recommendations for my human patients

  Welcome! I created this blog post so that all the information I recommend to my human patients may be found in one area, and also to save ...