four paws acupuncture
2023 Fees & Guidelines & News
Please watch the YouTube above for information about what is included in each session and details on how to schedule an appointment.
Our Family Veterinary Services Fees:
- Free 15 minute consultation by phone followed by a longer phone consultation before your session.
- Check up
- History and intake
- Acupuncture, Laser Therapy, Reiki and acupressure (Other therapies such as Tuning Forks or Sound Therapy may be included depending on your pet's needs.)
- Nutritional and herbal recommendations (herbs not included) You will receive a list of recommended products that you may find online or at your local vitamin shop. We do not sell any of these products.
- Brief acupressure lesson with information where and how to massage your dog.
- Acupuncture, Laser, Acupressure & all therapies needed for your pet's needs.
The owner must be in the room with me and the dog/cat during the entire session. You are part of your dog/cat’s family. This keeps the dog/cat relaxed. I also ask the owner to participate to help keep the dog/cat still during the session. Keeping the owner involved makes the animal happy and usually better behaved. During the session, I will also be showing you how to massage, do basic acupressure and apply liniments.
Please note this is also for liability reasons.
Please no cell phone, texting during the session unless it is an emergency. NO video-taping the session without my permission.
Our rooms at Our Family Veterinary Services are small. We ask that you do not bring children to these sessions.
No Smoking in the room.
Please note I am allergic to peanuts. I ask that you do not feed your dog any peanut treats or have them in the room on the before or during the session.
Please refrain from bringing food or eating during the session. Usually most dogs will focus on the food which makes it difficult to keep them calm.
Payment is due at the time of service. I accept cash, credit cards and checks, Venmo and Zelle. A 4% service fee is added to credit card transactions.