New Online Class!
Basic Canine Acupressure for Dog Owners: Acupressure techniques to ease your dog's pain and stress
An introductory online course on how to ease your dog’s pain, stress and common ailments with acupressure. This class is for dog owners and those who work with dogs who want to learn acupressure techniques and theories.
Taught by veterinary acupuncturist, herbalist & author:
jeanie mossa MS. L.Ac. owner of Four Paws Acupuncture in Salem MA
Online 3.5 hours. Watch at your own pace.
You will learn:
- Basic acupressure techniques used to relieve pain, stress and common canine ailments.
- 18 acupressure points used for dogs with neck, shoulder, elbow, knee, hip and back pain and ailments.
- Acupressure points for dogs with dementia, incontinence, bladder & kidney ailments & allergies
- Easy instructions on how to find the acupressure points on a human body and on your dog's.
- How to apply Chinese liniments topically for pain.
- Calming tips for dogs with stress and anxiety
- Traditional Chinese Medicine theory about Qi and the Meridians
- 12 Meridians and 2 Extra-Ordinary Meridians - their pathways on the body & their functions
- Basic acupressure theory used for humans and animals
- Basic canine anatomy
- Special section detailed information on 14 Meridians, functions, pathways and number of acu-points.
- Extra Class: Animal Chakras
- Extra Class: Treating K9 Cancer with Alternative Medicine
Includes PDFs with canine acupressure chart and resources
Class $99.00 ON SALE! $39.99 with code HAPPYDOG