Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Preparing for your dog's first acupuncture session...



I have several calls, emails and texts each day requesting acupuncture appointments for dogs and cats. I am happy to accommodate as many patients as possible. Please note, I do not have an office staff or receptionist. 

Before I can schedule an acupuncture session for your dog or cat, there are a few forms that will need to be filled out first. One is a referral form that requires your vet to complete. By MA law, I cannot treat your pet until this is completed. 

The other is a New Patient Health History Form which is completed by the owner. This gives me information about your pet and helps me to determine what type of treatment plan is needed. It also gives me permission to treat your dog or cat. This also must be completed before your appointment.

More information on forms and rates:





I am now accepting new dog & cat patients at 
Our Family Veterinary Services in Peabody MA.

Dog acupuncture near me!
Convenient location for those on the North Shore of MA: Peabody, Danvers, Beverly.



649 Lowell Street, #F
Peabody, MA 01960

Plenty of free parking!
  • Veterinary Acupuncture
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine
  • Laser Therapy
  • Herbal & Homeopathic Medicine
  • Acupressure
  • Reiki
  • Classes


To schedule a session please contact me directly by filling out our Contact Us Form on the Four Paws Acupuncture site. I will email you within 24 hours during normal business hours to schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your pet's needs.

🌍Celebrating Earth Day with a FREE Garden Class!

  Celebrating Earth Day!  Greetings! Happy Birthday Mama Earth.  Celebrating with a FREE garden class giveaway & sale. $9.99 ALL SALE ON...