Wednesday, April 3, 2019

CBD Oil for Pets



I love using CBD oil for myself, as well as my pets. We use the non-psychoactive cannabinoid type - which means there is no pot in the substance. Only hemp! I started using this myself when I tore my rotator cuff last year. I was in so much pain and all the acupuncture and laser in the world was not keeping it at bay. Then I discovered CBD oil. Ahhhhh! Relief.

Our rescue dog, Quan Yin has some OCD issues and since using giving her CBD oil, she seems calmer and happier.

Some of the Benefits of CBD Oil are:

  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Relieves Pain
  • Reduces Stress & Anxiety
  • Wonderful to use with seizure related illnesses
  • Packed with amazing antioxidants
  • And more!
You can find pet friendly CBD oils and treats at most pet shops and online.


We are now accepting new dog and cat patients at Our Family Veterinary Clinic in Peabody MA in addition to making animal acupuncture house calls in Salem, Beverly and Peabody MA. More info at:



🌍Celebrating Earth Day with a FREE Garden Class!

  Celebrating Earth Day!  Greetings! Happy Birthday Mama Earth.  Celebrating with a FREE garden class giveaway & sale. $9.99 ALL SALE ON...